Demo Reel Circa 2009-2012 Demo Reel Circa 2009-2012

Well done! animation was very smooth and creative

Not So Classic Car Chase Not So Classic Car Chase

Nice job! It was a nice stopmotion for a short race and you did a great job with combining sound effects and music. The only criticism I have is that you should spend a little more time inbetween each shot to make sure that camera is stabilized well and that there is better lighting. By adding that and a little more of a story, and you would have a great short film!

Zilitex responds:

Thanks! I'll be making more stopmotions soon, so you'll definetely see those improvements.

A word from Snowmerdinger A word from Snowmerdinger

The animation was well done, I thought that the choices of camera angles was done well. The dialogue and music was mixed well. I liked how you animated the small movements in the characters when they were reacting to something.

The only thing that I don't get is while I enjoyed the little animation, I didn't realize what it was about. I'm guessing it's something to do with the league of legends, because those are in your tags.

Nicely put together overall

Poop Defender Poop Defender

Interesting game idea. I think you should've waited longer before throwing all those flies at once.

Rocket messing with Starlord Rocket messing with Starlord

Nice job! I like how you added the whole instagram thing and the comments on top of a well drawn picture

Magoovits responds:

Thanks!

Before selfies Before selfies

Wow that is awesome. I really like that shading that you did in the picture

#JustNinjaThings #JustNinjaThings